WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your computer or on your mobile device through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including your personal data. Placing cookies will help the website recognize your device the next time the user visits it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user. Cookies collect generic information, such as how users arrive and use the websites or zone of the country / countries through which they access the website, etc.
Cookies only retain information related to your preferences. At any time, the user can, through his / her internet browser (browser) decide to be notified about the reception of cookies, as well as block their entry into their system.
WHAT CAN THE COOKIES SERVE?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE THE COOKIES?
Cookies help you get the most out of websites however, all browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser.
INTERNET COOKIES SETTINGS EXPLORER – COOKIES OFF
- Click the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the bar to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information about Internet Explorer cookie settings, see the following Microsoft page: Cookie Settings in Internet Explorer
COOKIES SETTINGS IN MOZILLA FIREFOX – TURN OFF COOKIES
- Click the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon in the top panel;
- In the “Cookies” section uncheck “Accept cookies from websites”;
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close.Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information about cookies settings in Mozilla Firefox, see the following page: Cookie Settings in Mozilla Firefox
CHROME COOKIES SETTINGS – COOKIES OFF
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- Select the option “Block data definition by websites”.
You can change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave your browser (browser)
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, see the following page: Cookies settings in Chrome
CONFIGURATIONS OF COOKIES IN SAFARI WEB AND IOS – DISCOVER COOKIES
- Click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”.Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information on cookie settings in Safari, see the following page: Safari Web and IOS Cookie Settings
OTHER INTERNET BROWSERS (BROWSER)
Please look in the “help” menu of your browser or contact your browser provider.
NOTE: Remember that by disabling cookies, parts of our website may not function properly.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest you check the following links, which are only in English: